miércoles, 2 de abril de 2008

Sometimes I feel envy for the persons that have someone to love, but I’m afraid, afraid to love someone, to feel love for that person, I feel that I haven’t the capacity.

I hope have it, but I just feel that I don’t have it.

All my life is made by logic; reason and that kind of thoughts, like love, don’t belong to the brain.

My mind always try to silence the heart so many times that I usually ask myself if I have one, but when I look around me and I feel envy, I know that’s there inside with its beats silenced by the thought of my brain, silenced by the logic, claiming such thing like love doesn’t exist, and logic with its reason that the heart is just a muscle and beat carrying blood through the body, no more, its only function is just keep beating.

But sometimes the mind don’t understand that one day, the heart will be tired, tired of its loneliness, tired of don’t feel emotions, and one day its beating will be silence forever and just will stop with only one thought, when the heart stop, the mind can scream all that it want but nobody will hear it, it will be deaf and slowly it will stop too like the heart do, all be quiet and they never wake up again.

No hay comentarios: